Tuesday 3 May 2011

The lovers beach

My favourite beach is   “ The lovers Beach”  it´s localated in Lile´s peninsula in Quintero , region of Valparaíso.  I visit that beach since i was a child  almost all my life , because  my grandmother has a summer house  very  near of quintero  specifically in Loncura.. Generally i go there  two or more times in a yea. My parents   like a lot to , because is a very calm beach.
The most of the times i  like to read in the beach or sometimes i write  in my personal book  , the beach inspire me  a lot of  emotions  and i focus them in a poem or  a song.
The last time  that i went to the lovers beach was in the summer  with all my family , in this oportunity   we celebrated  my brother  birthday   . It is a very nice  memory.
 I like this beach because  its bring me  back a lot of memorys  of my  childhood. I remember  then when i was a child my parents bring me there because they always   told me  there was a very romantic place .  When i was  still in the school i read a book named “francisca yo te amo” and  the  principal always go there.

3 comments:

  1. you can walk for the beaches of quintero and appears the most beautiful beach awwwwwww, really is so nice the sunset in this place

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was in this beach but i can't remember much of it!!
    It seems to be nice in the photo!

    ReplyDelete