Thursday 19 May 2011

My best holidays!!!!

This week I want to talk about the best vacation I ever had. The truth is that my holidays are always the same place (Loncura in the Fifth Region of Valparaiso) and my family since I was born practically, however I have very good memories of a particular year.

My best vacation was eight years ago when I was 13. That year I met many friends to this day I have contact. I remember we spent long nights playing cards and drinking, most of my friends  are older than me, I was a baby compared to them. On the day we went to the beach and we played beach tennis, card, and of course we ate Palmeritas.

For me was a very special holiday because I had fun with my friends a lot.

I was on vacation this time around 1 month, was really cool. After that year I did not enjoy both a family vacation like that.

I hope you liked my story, to me is very special to share it with you.

I hope the teacher does not send us more work on holiday and remember that holidays are for relaxing or at least so my mother taught me.

See you next week dears class mates.

2 comments:

  1. By what you tell us, that seem to be a very fun holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like visit this place :)

    ReplyDelete