Tuesday 26 April 2011

My first Cd : Baby one more time of Britney Spears



When i had  eleven years old my dad  give it to me  , my first  cd  , was of my favourite singer in this time , the  splendid Briteny Spears ... in this time she was a litler and “inocent” girl not like today,   i think she was an example of a lot of girl of my age... every girl in this time want to be like britney!!!!

 My father give  me a cd like my bithday present!  That was the first cd of Britney spears, called “Baby one more time” , i really like it in this time , her songs talk about teenager love,  that  superficial and  suffer love   of teenagers .... i really like this album unstill today , i think this album reached a milestone in the pop music industry.
 My favourite song in this album is “Sometimes”  because  remember me a lot of  thing of my adolescence.

I think Britney Spear was the most importante teenage singer of my generation,   she was a real  phenomeno of  a pop music , its really regrettable  her situation today with her sons and the law  problems.
For me , Britney Spears always was , and always to be a  Princes of Pop ¡!!!!!!!!!

See you next week XOXO ... Naty Cat

8 comments:

  1. jajaja master!
    I loved your Cd!.. this erea was amazing, I remeber dancing the music of britney in the school whit my friends.
    Was an important singer of our times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajajjaa I loved her too!!! I remember when I was a child!! Great erea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JAJAJAJAJAJA! NATY CAT, brithey is crazier than you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jajajajajaja no coments Naty Cats no coments,

    ReplyDelete
  5. who of our classmates (girls) wasnt stick with any song from britney!? i like to dance her music ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hit me baby one more time...♪♫

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly, Britney marked to a female whole generation, so we can't deny our past, although now I don't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you SHOULD be shammed hkaaajajaajaaaa

    ReplyDelete