Tuesday 5 April 2011

Messenger

Hello blogers friends!!! this time i want to tell you about my favourite  social network tool, i talking about Messenger or most known in this days  like Windows live msn  , i think it´s the most useful tool in the web. I really like all thing about  internet  and virtual  comunication .
I start to use MSN when i was still in the school , i had around the thirteen , i really was a kid in that time.
I use MSN for a lot of thing, i like  to talk with my friend   and  see them in the webcam , i  share a lot of academic resources through msn with my  university partners.
I use this  social network tool  almost the  complete day  , but only in sometimes you can find me in the computer , but always you can send me a message  and i will anser you  when i see it.
I really like MSN because  is the way i can talk with a lot of  my friend  in the same time  J
 I think in this  age , the virtual comunication is one of the more important advances of tecnological and social tools , this  web phenomenon remake the social comunication forms existing until that time.
msn 2011

see you the next week ! XOXO

6 comments:

  1. Just two little mistakes: when you said "i talking about Messenger..." you have to use "AM" like this way: I am talking...that was the first one, and the second one is this: "I start to use MSN when i was still in the school..." the verb must be in past tense like this way "started" 'cause you are telling us something that it has already happened before. Anyway you are always the last one person online on MSN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Naty!! i don't like much to Messenger, but i use it a lot jejeje...
    Its a way to change the social comunication... i don't like this new way too much, but its usefull...

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have MSN depression... xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. jajaja yeah Piro!! but anyhow msn is the most usefull for make works's university XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not really like msn, but it is a very useful tool

    ReplyDelete
  6. naty cat always to connect!, thank you very much for the answers in the less suitable moments.

    ReplyDelete