Tuesday 29 March 2011

Iberoamerican peak of people in Santigo,2007.

I´m one of the lucky persons that was present in this history event in Chile.  I talking about of Iberoamerican peak of people celebrated in December of 2007 ,  in this time i was 17 years old  and i was still in the school. I remember  this event to carry out in the aerodrome of  national stadium.
I really enjoy this event because at this time i was very  compromised with polict demands  and also i was in a politic party  named  communist party of Chile. I like it because there was a lot of latinoamerican presidents , musical bands , national company of traditional dace of our country , was beautiful ... was a real  democracy party.
I think  the  most surprising  thing about this event wast the incredible speech of Evo Morales the current president of Bolivia ....everybody aploud hem.
I decided to go to this event at this time , because everybody said there was a unique experience  in Chile i wanted to feel a part of this moment.
In the video you can see  and hear the great speech of Evo Morales at the Iberoamerican peak of people . I was in this momment  so close to hem lestening every word he said  and i never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment