Tuesday 15 March 2011

One in a million

Hello ! my name is Naty Cat  , i´m from Chile  ,this blog is about me ... my history  , my feelings ...
I was born in a warm morning, a day 19 December 1989the same year  the Berlin Wall fell and the same day he was born the famous French singer Edith Piaf a lot of years earlier..
Since I was a little girl I loved writing, all kinds of things, most of them about  mylife, my sadness, disappointment, sometimes I wrote songs, sometimes wrote poems,that was always my favorite hobby.



If you want to read my creations visit this WebSite Naty Cat´s poems

3 comments:

  1. ooooooh, you are soooo cute ! jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know you were born the same day that Edith Piaf... What day was that? oh! December 19th... I did not know hahaha! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. jajajaja hey little monster, add me :)

    ReplyDelete