Tuesday 22 March 2011

My Favourite Movie

One of my favourite movies is "Pride and Prejudice" by british  director Joe Wright. It´s a story based on Jane Austen's novel about five sisters in Georgian England near the close of the 18th century. The story is about An opinionated young woman and an arrogant, rich snob overcome their initial antipathy and various other social obstacles to fall in love.
I first saw this movie in the  year 2007, when i was still in the school. I have a copy of this movie on Dvd and the cd of soundtracks of the movie to. The truth is that i don´t know how many times i see this movie but a really love it .
Every time i can , i see the movie online in the web because is most faster to find it in my bedroom , i think it's such a beautiful story that  you never get  bored.
 I really like this movie because it's very romantic and makes me  believe in a different love ...a true love...
I think this movie it´s better than others ,because  it´s not a typical  love story  and also  has a beautiful photography .
I recommend watch this movie and  i really hope that you will enjoy it as much as I do.





 

5 comments:

  1. Mr. Darcy is the perfect man. I like this movie and the novel too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IS A GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MOOOVIEEE AND KEIRA KNIGHTLEY IS GOOOOOD jaja

    see yaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice movie. Please make sure you highlight any quotes you use and link the source.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But they loved to first time...¿who love you, hits you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. friend, I love these films and this film is very beautiful. i saw this movie a winter day
    lovely :D

    ReplyDelete