Wednesday 13 April 2011

The Chungara Lake

The most interesting tour I've been was when I was still at school, visit the Chungara lake in the region of Arica and Parinacota. We went there because it is one of the most beautiful places in Chile, besides being an important ecosystem and refuge for biodiversity.

Chungará Lake is part of the Lauca National Park and is located 192 km. Arica, 51 km.Putre. Has an area of 21.5 km2 and a maximum depth of 33m. Its main tributaries are the Chungara river and  Sopocalane river .


When you visit this lake was 16 years and even attended school,  with my fellow, teachers and my father at that time was the director of my school.

This field trip was my first experience of what would work in the field, although being a contemplative trip as known mainly also learned a lot in cultural terms.

When we arrived after a long journey from Arica, I observed the  great landscape and  take photographs  with my mates 
It was an incredible journey and Chungara Lake was just one of many places we visited this time.
It was one of the most amazing experiences I've had, their colors was something totally amazing, I  never forget it..
.
If you ever have the opportunity to visit this place you will not regret

4 comments:

  1. Looks amazing. I went past on a bus from Bolivia a few years ago but it would be nice to spend more time by the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niiiiceeee view naty CAT CAT CAT, you're very lucky !

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhh!!! It's a beautiful landscape (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the kind of trip that I like.

    ReplyDelete