Sunday 22 January 2012

When i was 5 years old :)


Hello bloggers friends today I want to talk about how has life changed since I was 5 years old. Today I have 22 years old so I will talk about a very old time in my life.
When I was 5 years old, everything looks different. My parent doesn´t have money and we live very uncomfortable, I really don´t like to remember that time ... everything was expensive and we can´t buy it.
The woman’s in the 90´s used to work out at home and left they children with a nanny, I remember there I have a lot of different nanny’s when I was a child and my dad usually sacking the nanny’s because a lot of this woman’s were very violent with me and sister and always steal something of my house.
I remember that was an age of lot of work and a littler work bonus, a lot of people doesn´t have a car in Chile and there were more poor than today.
I remember I used to dress with very ugly cloths because the fashion was very ugly   but nobody notices that.
In the 90´s the people used to be more hopeful with the idea of a better Chile and they trust in the politicians to reconstruct and join all the people in the country after military dictatorship.
The 90´s doesn’t were the worse decade, there were a very good cartoons and TV programs and stuff like that!
See you soon in a new post!
Love and peace J


No comments:

Post a Comment