Saturday 14 January 2012

My experience on my last field trip


Hello bloggers friends,  i´m so ashamed  for not writing sooner . This week i felt very sick and i have not attended college for several days .
 My experience on the last field trip to “Coquimbo” is not good, but is not bad  either. In general i had fun … a lot of fun , i shared with my friends and knew many places , that for my is great although i really missed my love ones.
The bad part of the trip was  that we should be in the bus for several hours causing me a swollen feet that hurt me so much . When i came to my house i couldn´t walk my feet  look horrible and almost all this week i had to rest and keep my feet in heigth for the inflammation.
In this trip i really suffer because i  was seek of the stomach to. The sun was so hard in the  morning  that burn my skin and  causing me a lot of head pain , i had to sleep a lot of ours to feeling well.
The good part was that i knew a lot places very beautiful like Fray Jorge National Park and thanks to god i don´t had to up the mountain walking , i went up by car .
We have a lot of funny times  and we share toghether  the last big  field trip at the university.
I think i really love my classmates and  i really miss them when we go out at the university.

Fray jorge National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment