Saturday 11 June 2011

Sebastián (l)

Today I want to talk about a very special person to me, his name is Sebastian and he had 21 years old like me.
I met him some time ago, and the circumstances of the life made us have an increasingly close relationship. Today I can say he is a very special person in my life and I love him very much XD.
I’ll tell you a little about him.  Sebastian is very intelligent guy and sometime I feel more interesting than me in many ways.  He loves math like me, with the difference that he studied three years statistics engineering so he knows a lot more than me about math.
He favorite movie is “Pi: the order of chaos” where he believed the main character named Maximiliam Cohen   it is a guy obsess with math.
 To Sebastian it is very interesting the Rubik cube and he his teaching me how to   arm the cube with the mathematics algorism.   I think is a very entertaining game.
 I enjoy all the time   that I spend with him,   even when sometime we have a stupid fight for stupid things. He knows that I love him and is very important to me.
Sebastian loves the musical band named Ramstein for my taste is a little creepy band. Some time I hear him singing   some songs and it’s very very very creepy.
I really hope to see you soon, I miss you guys!!!
See you when we back to class

Pd :  This is a photo of Sebastian when he was in the school  , is so adorable !!


3 comments:

  1. When I began to read your post I thought your (boy)friend had died, 'cause you said this: "...and he had 21 years old...". So, first of all, the correct form is "..and he IS 21 years old..." so, I think you wanted to say "He has", but still being incorrect after all. And after seeing his face I remembered Marylin, yes, but not Marilyn Monroe but Marilyn Manson. Anyway all we were weird in some moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naty cat has a boyfriend 1313 ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why 1313? Is that the amount of boyfriends she's had?

    ReplyDelete