Monday 12 December 2011

My life these days

Hello bloggers friends! Today I will talk about my life these days. I think this have been a very good year for me because a lot of a great things happens in my life.
First, I met my boyfriend at the beginning of this year and we are a very happy couple today. He is a very important part of my happiness on this year and sometimes I think we’ll be together forever. He makes me happy in so many ways…  I really love them!
About my academic life I’m in a very difficult position because I’m so close to leaving the university and that scary me so much. I sometimes feel that I’m not ready yet.
In my free time I see my boyfriend because with this tight semester I don´t have much time then I use all my time on hem. Sometimes we see a movie or we go to the park that kind of things. I really enjoy my free time.
In the next year I´ll have a very complicate surgery called gastric bypass and I have to be with a medical license about 1 month. I really hope everything goes well. I really excited because everybody say this is a life-changing experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment